Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My husband got a call in the middle of the night from a friend of his that takes care of maintenance on an apartment complex. A friend told my husband of a boiler that was leaking at the place. My husband does boiler installs. He put on his boots and out the door he went. As he went down into the basement where the boiler was leaking. He stepped into about four inches of water which was electrified by an outlet that had been pulled loose from a wall. He was lucky that his boots are completely rubberized. These boots saved his life that day.


My Chat Box