Thursday, May 2, 2013
Our house is 20 years old this year and its time to do some repairs. When I was down in the basement I had noticed some mildew on one of our storage rooms. I told my husband about it and it turned out the spot is directly under our kitchen sink. After cutting the sheet rock out he found a small drip from the drain. By tightening the knot up it stopped leaking. But now we have to look for the best mold killer. The mold in the ceiling luckily is not a big area so it won't take long to do the clean up and repair.
Posted by Malou at 8:16 PM