Saturday, January 1, 2011
They say accidents happen but preventative measures of course can drastically cut back on this. During the holiday season there's always extra things hanging around. Because of the extra people coming over for the holidays we had a hundred count of Styrofoam plates which was about three foot from our gas stove. As my son went to reach a box of cereal on the back of the counter the Styrofoam plates in the plastic back were on top of them. They rolled off the top of the box of cereal across the counter and right into the open flame of the stove. If it wasn't for the quick response of my husband putting the bag quickly in the sink and turning the water on to put the fire out I'd hate to think what would have been happen.
Posted by Malou at 8:58 AM